All of the software we sell is guaranteed to be authentic. We at SoftwareCW stand behind all of our Software 100%.
What’s new in this release of Office?
The 2013 versions of familiar Office applications such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint include new features that help you create, communicate and work efficiently from virtually anywhere. In addition to updating the traditional Office suites, Microsoft has developed brand new subscription versions of Office, specifically designed around the way customers use Office. Each new subscription offer will include the 2013 versions of the Office applications, for example Word, Excel and PowerPoint, plus cloud services such as Skype world minutes and online storage with SkyDrive.
Subscribers will also receive future rights to version upgrades as well as per-use rights across multiple PCs or Macs and select mobile devices.Note: The Office applications you can use across PCs, Macs and other devices vary by platform.
Visit www.office.com/information for a current list of devices. Internet connection required. Internet and mobile telephone usage charges may apply.
What is the difference between the Office 2013 suites and Office 365 plans?
Microsoft Office is still the name Microsoft uses for its familiar productivity software. Office suites have traditionally included applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. All Office 2013 suites include the latest versions of the applications, for use on a single PC.
Microsoft uses the name “Office 365” for products that include cloud services, such as additional SkyDrive online storage, Skype minutes for home use, Lync web conferencing or Exchange Online hosted email for businesses. Cloud services are features that are enabled over the Internet. Most Office 365 plans also include the full-featured Office 2013 applications, which users can install across multiple computers and devices. All Office 365 products, such as Office 365 Home Premium, are paid for on a subscription basis, annually. Active subscribers will receive future rights to version upgrades as a benefit of their subscription. Entitlements vary by product.
What it includes:
- Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote, and Outlook.
- Office on one PC for household use.
- One time purchase for the life of your PC; non-transferrable.
- 7 GB of online storage in SkyDrive.
- Free Office Web Appsfor accessing, editing, and sharing documents.
- An improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
Whats new with Office?
Complete Tasks Easily
- Experience Office on Windows 8 devices, with an improved user interface optimized for touch, pen, and keyboard.
- An improved look and feel reduces distractions for a better reading experience.
- The new Start screen gives you a selection of recent documents and templates.
- Get your emails, schedule, and tasks in Outlook.
- See your Outlook schedule, an appointment, or details about a contact without changing screens.
- Create presentations with widescreen themes in PowerPoint.
- Recommended Charts helps you visualize data in Excel.
Microsoft Office Applications
- Add pictures, videos, or online media with a simple drag and drop.
- Use OneNote to capture and share notes, pictures, web pages, voice memos, and more.
- Incorporate content from PDFs into Word documents.
- Flash Fill in Excel allows you to format and rearrange your data with tools that recognize patterns and auto complete data with no formulas or macros required.
- Computer and Processor: 1 GHz or faster x86 or 64-bit processor with SSE2 instruction set
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (32 Bit) /2 GB RAM (64 Bit) recommended for graphics features and certain advanced functionality
- Hard Disk: 3.0 GB of available disk space
- Display: 1366 x 768 resolution
- Operating System: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 2008 R2 with .NET 3.5 or greater
- Graphics: Graphics hardware acceleration requires DirectX10 graphics card
- *Note: Will not work with Exchange servers prior to 2008
- *Note: Will not work with Google Apps Sync for Microsoft Outlook
- Internet connection. Fees may apply.
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 9 or later. Mozilla Firefox 12 or later, Apple Safari 5 or later, Google Chrome 18 or later.
- Microsoft and Skype accounts.
- A touch-enabled device is required to use any multi-touch functionality. However, all features and functionality are always available by using a keyboard, mouse, or other standard or accessible input device. New touch features are optimized for use with Windows 8.
- Information Right Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Be the first to write a product review
- If you ordered several items to be shipped to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- All of the items we sell are available for immediate shipment from our main warehouse or another regional warehouses across the United States.
- Select items are available for international shipping. Please be aware buyer is responsible for all customs fees/taxes for international orders. These fees cannot be prepaid and we have no way of knowing how much these fees will be. You can contact your local customs office for more information. Also note, we cannot mark the package as "Gift" and will claim the actual order value on customs forms.
- We are able to ship to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO address. However, please choose Standard Shipping if you are shipping to these types of addresses.
- We offer the following Shipping methods:
|Shipping Method||Destination||Estimated Delivery*||Cost|
|Shipping Method Standard Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-8 Business Days||Cost Free|
|Shipping Method Expedited Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-3 Business Days||Cost$7.99|
|Shipping Method Two Day Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-2 Business Days||Cost $14.99|
|Shipping Method One Day Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1 Business Day||Cost $29.99|
|Shipping Method Standard International Shipping||DestinationWorldwide||Estimated Transit Time*6-10 Business Days||Cost $29.99|
|Shipping Method Expedited International Shipping||DestinationWorldwide||Estimated Transit Time*3-5 Business Days||Cost $49.99|
*We make every effort to ship your product as soon as possible. However, other factors such as verification of payment or your shipping location, may cause some orders to be delayed. As the delivery of your order is beyond our control once your order leaves our facilities, we cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the Shipping method you specify.
Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so for exchange with an identical item only, absolutely no refunds. Return shipping will be provided.
Non-Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect, you may return the item for a refund. All returned items must still be factory sealed. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Return shipping will be at buyers expense.
All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of item or the return will be voided. Please direct all concerns after 30 days to the manufacturer.
SoftwareCW employs a strict quality control process for all returns. This includes verifying package contents and checking with the manufacturer to see if the product has been registered or activated. Products that have been activated, registered, damaged, or are otherwise unsellable are not eligible for return, will be shipped back to you and are subject to additional shipping charges and/or restocking fees. Once your return passes quality control your refund will be issued within 2 business days upon receipt.