All of the software we sell is guaranteed to be authentic. We at SoftwareCW stand behind all of our Software 100%.
The Next Evolution of Halo Combat
| || || |
Hunt the Truth
A mysterious and unstoppable force threatens the galaxy, the Master Chief is missing and his loyalty questioned. Experience the most dramatic Halo story to date in a 4-player cooperative epic that spans three worlds. Challenge friends and rivals in new multiplayer modes: Warzone, massive 24-player battles, and Arena, pure 4-vs-4 competitive combat.
Your Team is Your Weapon
Choose how to achieve objectives while playing solo with AI teammates or with friends in a 4-player cooperative experience using your Xbox Live 14-day Gold trial.
New, massive-scale multiplayer mode that supports 24-player battles with both friendly and enemy AI dropping in. It’s nonstop action when you confront Spartans, Covenant, and Forerunners while trying to complete a variety of objectives.
Halo 5: Extensive Multiplayer Content
| || || |
Prepare for nonstop action with Warzone. This all-new, massive-scale multiplayer mode features 24-player battles (12-vs-12) with both friendly and enemy AI dropping in to pump up the mayhem. The first team to score 1,000 points or destroy the other guys wins.
Fireteam AI System
Fireteam AI adds a new level of drop-in/drop-out co-op excitement by keeping four Spartans active at all times. It's designed to be completely autonomous, and when controlled by AI, your teammates support you by navigating the environment and reacting dynamically throughout combat.
Halo's legacy of pure, skill-based 4-vs-4 competitive combat lives on in Guardians' thrilling Arena multiplayer mode. Rely on your smarts and work with your teammates as you go for the kill and assert your dominance.
Peace is Shattered
When humanity's greatest hero goes missing, a new Spartan must hunt the Master Chief and solve a mystery that threatens the entire galaxy.
Be the first to write a product review
Shipping & Returns
These are SoftwareCW's Standard Shipping Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from SoftwareCW.
- If you ordered several items to be shipped to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- We ship to the United States and Canada only. Please be aware buyer is responsible for all customs fees/taxes for international orders. These fees cannot be prepaid and we have no way of knowing how much these fees will be. You can contact your local customs office for more information. Also note, we cannot mark the package as "Gift" and will claim the actual order value on customs forms.
*We make every effort to ship your product as soon as possible. However, other factors such as verification of payment, your shipping location, may cause some orders to be delayed. Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves our facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond our control once your order leaves our facilities, we cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the Shipping method you specify.
These are SoftwareCW's Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from SoftwareCW.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of item or the return will be voided. Please direct all concerns after 30 days to the manufacturer.
Products that are not eligible for return and
will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by
- Any product not purchased from SoftwareCW
- Any product without a valid,readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product that is not manufacturer genuine
*SoftwareCW employs a strict quality control process for all returns. This includes verifying package contents and checking with the manufacturer to see if the product has been registered or activated. Products that have been activated, registered, damaged, or are otherwise unsellable are not eligible for return, will be shipped back to you and are subject to additional shipping charges and/or restocking fees. Once your return passes quality control your refund will be issued within 72 business hours.
Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so for exchange with an identical item only, absolutely no refunds. Return shipping will be provided. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, please direct all defect concerns to the Manufacturer.
Non-Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect, you may return the item for a refund, less original shipping charges. All returned items must still be factory sealed. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Return shipping will be at buyers expense.