Autodesk AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013
Availability:Out of stock. We don't know if or when this item will be back in stock.
Retail Price: $6,495.00
You Save 8%
- Pressure pipe modeling tools enable you to: create and distribute pipe, add fitting and appurtenance content; model pressure networks in 2D and 3D; and leverage 3D pressure networks for interference checking.
- A number of new capabilities help streamline survey workflows for civil engineering projects resulting in greater flexibility. You can query survey data for the creation of Civil 3D surfaces, point groups, and drafted survey figures.
- Beyond a variety of scalability and performance improvements for civil engineering projects, AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 offers a more streamlined workflow for creating corridor models.
- AutoCAD Civil 3D 2013 civil engineering software extends the value of your model with new workflows and productivity tools for civil infrastructure.
- Features pressure pipe modeling tools, enabling to create and distribute pipe, add fitting and appurtenance content, model pressure networks in 2D and 3D, and leverage 3D pressure networks for interference checking.
- If you ordered several items to be delivered to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- All of the items we sell are available for immediate shipment from our main warehouse or another regional warehouses across the United States. Orders will be processed and shipped within 1 business day. All orders ordered before 10 a.m. Central Time will be shipped the same day. Otherwise it will ship the next business day.*
- All items are available for international shipping. Please be aware buyer is responsible for all customs fees/taxes for international orders. These fees cannot be prepaid and we have no way of knowing how much these fees will be. You can contact your local customs office for more information. Also note, we cannot mark the package as “Gift” and will claim the actual order value on customs forms.
- We are able to ship to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO address. However, please choose USPS First Class Mail if you’re shipping to these types of addresses.
- We do not offer local pick up for items.
- We offer the following shipping methods:
|Shipping Method||Destination||Estimated Transit Time*||Cost|
|USPS First Class Mail||U.S.||1-8 Business Days||Free|
|USPS Priority Mail||U.S.||1-3 Business Days||$4.99|
|UPS Second Day Air||U.S.||1-2 Business Days||$9.99|
|UPS Next Day Air||U.S.||1 Business Day||$24.99|
|USPS Priority Mail International||Canada||6-10 Business Days||$14.99|
|USPS Express Mail International||Canada||3-5 Business Days||$29.99|
|USPS Priority Mail International||Worldwide||6-10 Business Days||$19.99|
|USPS Express Mail International||Worldwide||3-5 Business Days||$39.99|
*We make every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times. However, other factors such as verification of payment, your shipping location, and product availability, may cause some orders to be delayed. Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves our facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond our control once your order leaves our facilities, we cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the delivery method you specify.