All of the software we sell is guaranteed to be authentic. We at SoftwareCW stand behind all of our Software 100%.
Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 is the essential software suite for managing small businesses and working from home. Enhanced tools and features help you run your business, connect with customers, and organize your household more efficiently. Office Home and Business 2010 features new photo, video, and text effects for creating standout documents and presentations. New communication tools in Outlook 2010 help you stay in touch and organized. Office Home and Business 2010 makes it easier than ever for you to manage things in the office, at home, or in between.
About Microsoft Office 2010 Product Key Cards
A Product Key Card provides another way to purchase Office with a PC. It includes a 25-character Product Key designed to activate Office software on a preloaded PC.
Product Key Card features
- Includes 25-character Product Key only, no disc.
- Designed to activate Office on 1 PC preloaded with Office 2010 suites. For a limited time, customers buying a PC without Office 2010 preloaded, can download the software at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Licensed for 1 install on single PC only.
- License cannot be transferred to another PC.
- Download backup available at www.office.com/productkeycard.
- Customers buying a PC who need Office for new PC only; dont need to upgrade other home PCs.
- Customers buying a PC who dont require DVD media and/or are okay downloading software (if Office not preloaded).
- Customers buying a new PC (best experience if customer simply uses the Product Key to activate a PC already preloaded with Office 2010 suites)
For customers who require Microsoft Office Home and Business 2010 with a license for two machines (primary and portable PC), Office may be purchased in a traditional disc version.
Tackle Your Busy Day Efficiently
Find It on New Backstage View
Programs You Rely On
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
Need the very best tools to grow your business?
Step up to Microsoft Office Professional 2010 and get a comprehensive suite of tools and services to keep you organized, connected and competitive--including Access for complete data management and Publisher to create professional-quality marketing materials.
Be the first to write a product review
Shipping & Returns
These are SoftwareCW's Standard Shipping Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from SoftwareCW.
- If you ordered several items to be shipped to the same address, we may send them to you in separate boxes to give you the speediest service.
- Tracking is available for all orders.
- All of the items we sell are available for immediate shipment from our main warehouse or another regional warehouses across the United States. Orders will be processed and shipped within 1 business day.*
- Select items are available for international shipping. Please be aware buyer is responsible for all customs fees/taxes for international orders. These fees cannot be prepaid and we have no way of knowing how much these fees will be. You can contact your local customs office for more information. Also note, we cannot mark the package as "Gift" and will claim the actual order value on customs forms.
- We are able to ship to P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO address. However, please choose Standard Shipping if you are shipping to these types of addresses.
- We do not offer local pick up for items.
- We offer the following Shipping methods:
|Shipping Method||Destination||Estimated Delivery*||Cost|
|Shipping Method Standard Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-8 Business Days||Cost Free|
|Shipping Method Expedited Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-3 Business Days||Cost$4.99|
|Shipping Method Two Day Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1-2 Business Days||Cost $19.99|
|Shipping Method One Day Shipping||DestinationU.S.||Estimated Transit Time*1 Business Day||Cost $39.99|
|Shipping Method Standard International Shipping||DestinationCanada||Estimated Transit Time*6-10 Business Days||Cost $24.99|
|Shipping Method Expedited International Shipping||DestinationCanada||Estimated Transit Time*3-5 Business Days||Cost $39.99|
|Shipping Method Standard International Shipping||DestinationWorldwide||Estimated Transit Time*6-10 Business Days||Cost $29.99|
|Shipping Method Expedited International Shipping||DestinationWorldwide||Estimated Transit Time*3-5 Business Days||Cost $59.99|
*We make every effort to ship your product according to the estimated lead times. However, other factors such as verification of payment, your shipping location, and product availability, may cause some orders to be delayed. Remember that these estimates are for time in transit only, and that they do not apply until the product leaves our facilities. As the delivery of your order is beyond our control once your order leaves our facilities, we cannot assume liability for late deliveries, regardless of the Shipping method you specify.
These are SoftwareCW's Standard Return Policies applicable only to products purchased by you directly from SoftwareCW.
- All returns must be received within 30 days of receipt of item or the return will be voided. Please direct all concerns after 30 days to the manufacturer.
Products that are not eligible for return and
will be sent back to you at your cost and expense if received by
- Any product not purchased from SoftwareCW
- Any product without a valid,readable serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging
- Any product that exhibits physical damage
- Any product for which you have submitted a mail-in rebate
- Any product that is not manufacturer genuine
*SoftwareCW employs a strict quality control process for all returns. This includes verifying package contents and checking with the manufacturer to see if the product has been registered or activated. Products that have been activated, registered, damaged, or are otherwise unsellable are not eligible for return, will be shipped back to you and are subject to additional shipping charges and/or restocking fees. Once your return passes quality control your refund will be issued within 72 business hours.
Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item that is defective, you may do so for exchange with an identical item only, absolutely no refunds. Return shipping will be provided. Please contact us within 30 days of receipt. After 30 days, please direct all defect concerns to the Manufacturer.
Non-Defective Returns - If you wish to return an item for reasons other than a defect, you may return the item for a refund, less original shipping charges. All returned items must still be factory sealed. A 20% restocking fee will be deducted from the refund. Return shipping will be at buyers expense.